One to one sewing lessons, 1 hr 30 mins
1-1 sewing lessons tailored to your specific goals and level of experience
One to one sewing lessons
The one to one sewing lessons are designed around your level of experience and what you want out of your sessions.
For example, you might want to learn to:
- use a sewing machine
- use different sewing techniques
- hem and tailor your own clothes
- work with different types of sewing machines
- sew with different fabrics
- replicate your existing clothes
- up-cycle and customise your existing items
- follow a commercial pattern
Or perhaps you would like guidance on a project that you are working on.
Please let us know what you are interested in doing and Suzie will get in touch to plan an outline with you.
The lessons are led by Suzie in her workshop in Long Eaton, NG10 2DW and are one hour and a half each in length.
Light refreshments will be provided, including tea, coffee and of course biscuits.
These lessons do not include fabric. If you need help finding the right fabric, please get in touch. We also have a sustainable fabric directory here.
If you would like to ask any questions, please use the contact form here and we will get back to you.